Tuesday, July 14, 2009

the angel within

oh my goodness...another fun piece inspired by the vintage photos that were given to me...this little girl has a mischievous look about her that reminds me of me...then of course she has the angel wings to prove her good intentions, right? reminds me of me too..ha! the message on the side is to be brave...i love that message...i have found through this daily art journal that my art tends to be a bit somber..my intentions are good. i will carry this message today...be brave....honor the angel within...and be grateful!

1 comment:

  1. I've been reminded much today of gratitude. If one is full of thanks it is hard to have room for fear or doubt. Your post always leaves me with something more to think about. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!