Monday, July 13, 2009

holding the family dear


times are tough right now with the economy as it is, family has become very important. we are knuckling down as a society and making the spiritual more important that the material. not a new concept...just a bit hard at times to not buy the things that we think we need. i have to remember that i will receive what i need...maybe not what i want. during these trying times i am so grateful for my family, friends, my job, my home and my art. it is so fun to come home from work (or even before i head out in the morning) to know that my studio is my haven for fun...i play and play and play...sinful really :) enjoy your day today....whatever that looks like...and remember to make a difference in someone's life today....

3 comments:

  1. oh, i wish i knew your first name! i just wanted to say thank you for following me and commenting on my blog! I added you to my list.
    julie f

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, thank you very much for your sweet comments on my blog! (sorry, I have not checked on comments sooner) You have a really nice, pretty blog - I'll come back here for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful for you my dear friend, reading your post reminds me that I have so much to be grateful for I just have to stop and notice it all. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!