Friday, July 3, 2009

well she is gone




my sissy left yesterday and she took my inspiration with her! she finished her projects here and away she went...on to the next adventure. this is the secret compartment book that she made at the workshop i had in the gardens last saturday...the book is divine!!!
my plan is to complete a piece of artwork a day...i hope to post my new creations daily...jennifer kept me on the blogging beam so we will see how i fly solo!!!
playdate with other artists today...that will help keep a bandage around my broken heart...missing you sissy...you are amazing!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry your sissy is gone. But I know your inspiration is still there it just has to be resparked. And I'm sure your get together this morning helped. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Love you lots Lorrie

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!