Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Elvira a Valentine Monster Doll with Heart


My name is ELVIRA
I want to be a boy scout
but they said 'no girls allowed'
I want to have my birthday every day
but my mom says that will get boring...I don't think so
I am charming in my own way
My name is ELVIRA
Will you be my Valentine?
I am a 14" stuffy, made with rescued fabric, sewn on a machine, but my embellishments are hand sewn. I am truly a one-of-a-kind doll...how can you resist! I am absolutely adorable in a monster way...I have my own hand typed name and description tag, AND I am looking to be someone's Valentine! (see, I am holding my heart for you!)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the day with your sister. I'll miss you but will talk with you soon. all my love----

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!