Sunday, February 21, 2010

what? a new laptop?

oh yes i did! my husband and i have an office...well..he has an office and i borrow the desktop computer very early in the morning...or when he is not home....SO...i just got myself a laptop...and you guessed it...it is in my studio...along with my two sewing machines, baskets of fabric, dressers full of mixed media supplies, paints, glues, books for cannibalizing...oh...you get the idea....oh my goodness...my family may never see me again!!!
this is BERTMAN
his story?
my name is BERTMAN
i wanna be a super hero
but that whole being on call, fighting with bad guys, never getting any rest, and having no friends...i really do not think that part is going to work for me...i am charming in my own way
my name is BERTMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!