Wednesday, March 31, 2010

thank goodness for my monsters!!!


oh my goodness...what a day! my 16 year old son chose to break a 'trust' contract and he has had to leave our home for a week. a very sad day for me. i have placed him in god's hands now (good luck god) and i hope my son decides to return home next week, willing to honor the contract. he is telling his friends that i have kicked him out onto the streets...once again i am reminded that 'what other people think of me is none of my business'. so i spent today in my studio, fun music playing, and the sewing machine just smoking with new monster skins. i had coffee with a like minded friend, and sat with my husband, who stuffed the skins. thank goodness for the monsters!!!

3 comments:

  1. Tough love works!!! Trust it!! Life has rules -sorry "son" but you better learn young as it is for your own good . Your Mom Loves you very much if she is willing to practice tough love for you !!! Good Job "MOM" - Hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. being a parent is never easy and if it is you aren't doing it right! so sorry you are going through this now, it can be so heartbreaking. I shall hold you both in my prayers dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my heart aches for you.....being a parent is the hardest job in the world!!! i'm sorry that this is a difficult time for you and your son right now.....someday he'll thank you for loving him so much! give your sweet little monsters a hug for me!!! :))

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!