Sunday, April 18, 2010

the sun is shining and my soul is joyous

back to work today after a challenging art fair yesterday...no complaints though...i got a fun walk with my pooch...did a fantastic hula hoop work out...went to work ( i really do work with some great people)...had coffee with my best friend...then home to walk the dog...yes...again...played in my studio...burnt some monsters in the oven...oooops...i may have left them in there a bit too long after staining their little monster faces....now i am blogging and listing a monster on etsy...then i am going to crawl into bed with some trail mix and my new favorite book...'the tao of Pooh'...i have discovered i am very much like winnie the pooh....more will be revealed in my posts as i read more...but so far...yep...i am quite Pooh-like....very simple minded...i do not over think things so therefore it is alot easier to be happy! i have had a great day today!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I almost drove up to Danville yesterday to see if I could find where the art fair was see you, but I have been so tired lately I just didn't do it. And I wouldn't have known where to go after I got there, so I just stayed home. Maybe next time. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I can't find an email address for you so I'm leaving my thoughts here. First, how did you go to my blog? This internet stuff is so amazing. Thank you for the 'Positive Thoughts'! I was published a few months ago and I'm holding out hope that it will happen once again! I LOVE YOUR BLOG! And I LOVE YOUR LITTLE MONSTERS! I can't believe how much personality they all have! I wish I lived closer so I could have gone to your art show.
    Karen Fullerton
    (weirdbird)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats funny- I had coffee with MY best friend yesterday also.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!