Thursday, October 21, 2010

gotta start someplace!

so this is the beginning of my halloween costume! i was given a half slip that was worn under a wedding dress....it fits me more like a dress....so i have put some elastic straps on it...next i will embellish a tiny bit with some handmade flowers...and i will make a headband to match....i cannot wait to see how this turns out...we are encouraged to wear costumes to work on halloween and i am gonna do just that!!! all right...i had better get to making some flowers!!
today was my friday and i have set up to have coffee with my best friend tomorrow...now that is exciting...
life feels really good right now...i am like a kid in the morning....i cannot wait to get up and start playing....ahhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!