Friday, November 5, 2010

chaotic clutter


so i am preparing the house to list it for sale this month....oh my goodness....that means it is time to organize the studio....what? i have been purging and organizing one drawer or one cupboard at a time....other wise i get so overwhelmed.....well today it is time to start the studio....sounds like fun? hmmmmm.....okay....whatever i say, right? i have many people in my life that will use the things that i have not used in my creative world....yet...so that makes me feel good. i will tackle one shelf or drawer today....i am not going to tackle the floor, that is where all the good stuff is!!!

1 comment:

  1. Do I see a crazy bird in that picture? You are digging deep into stuff.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!