Wednesday, March 2, 2011

looking for the right words

i got to play a bit yesterday after a full day of work, coffee with a delicious friend, the dentist, and having my #4 son over for grilled ahi! a great day! the piece is done except for some fun words...i just have not been able to take the time to hunt for the words yet. i have my class tonight and i will be teaching them another layering technique....they are sooooo wonderful! we are more than halfway through the class and they have asked me to teach another class...i love it....it has kept me on my toes, creating, creating, creating!

so....here are the girls that i gather with every six weeks. starting from the left...meet
Lorrie, Lauren, Kris-ten, Myself, and Mika....they are truly precious to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!