Tuesday, June 26, 2012

more fun techniques to share with class....

my poor students....i just drag them right through my process of trying new techniques...they are never sure what we are doing from week to week because i am not sure either!  i have been wanting to try a city scape and here is my rendition.  lots of bulky layers in the background with a great moon and winged dancer on a roof top....there are even twinklings in the skies...
i will share with the mixed media class on thursday....it is our last night together for a couple weeks...wah!  my students continue to teach me and i am sooooo grateful for that!
happy creating today!

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh I am going to love this one! Your students are RICHER for having taken this class--you keep our brains well-oiled with a smorgasbord of creative grease!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!