Tuesday, July 3, 2012

loving the family!

my sister is here for three weeks from Jordan....yipppeee....and my niece and her fiance....another yippeee....we are planning my niece's wedding for next summer and we are busy little DIY girls...loving it...
we met with kelly from Glass Slipper Gourmet ....what a treat...we tasted 14 different cakes and were able to narrow it down to 2 choices....oh my so yummy!!!
our plan for today though is to have a pajama day and to play with some artwork....i am going to drag boxes of mixed media stuff downstairs and we are going to eat and play all day today!   a bbq in the back yard and then a small town parade this evening...very fun!
in the creative art world....i am creating some fun 'practice' art....so that equals GUERRILLA art....while practicing some fun new techniques i will create some fun stuff to put on cars around town....i do love making art....and i do love giving it away....it allows me to practice new techniques with complete abandon! 
whatever you are doing today...do it with enthusiasm!  for today is all we have...right?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it's going to be a wonderful day!! I love "pajama" days too or rather, in my world, "grungies," art "grungies!" LOL

    xxoo,
    Georgina

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!