Friday, January 25, 2013

Ha...published that last one before I was ready...see...

Nope do not unite have this application down yet....not sure how to insert photos and continue writing....oh well...
So...trader Joe's has decided that there is not a job for me there...very sad about that...so I have applied for a job at a local cafe...I did a phone interview and the owner...whom I love...asked me what color my hair is...tee hee...oh they know me well...one color? Natural color? Nope, and nope...colorful dreadlocks is what I be sporting...so the thought was perhaps I could cover them up...so I got out one of my head wraps and concealed my locks...we shall see...what is meant to be will happen right?
Have a great Friday...we are painting the kitchen with lime green accents today...photos to follow!
Loving life? Not quite but I am doing the next right thing today...



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!