Thursday, December 5, 2013

The commission pieces have left the building!

Yahoo!!!   Commission work is hard for this girl, unless the recipient has just given me carte Blanche to just be me...the first piece that was picked up will be living in New York...this was a bit harder for me since there was a 'plan' but it turned out great and being taken to New York before Christmas for the new baby's nursery
Then...this next piece I was given the freedom to do whatever I wanted....jingle jangle tambourine man...love this piece....
And then....I got to send the 'queen of hearts' to Tennessee yesterday...what a great day...right?   
I thought I was going to do some Christmas shopping, but I think hand crafted gifts for everyone!  Yay!
Have a great day today...and play as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!