Saturday, February 11, 2017

A Rough Draft of a Video of the classes Book Project!

https://www.facebook.com/lorri.m.jenkins/posts/10209690379950510?notif_t=like&notif_id=1486735799612270yep....i said i was going to do it and i have!  i have purchased an adorable video camera and yesterday, after much clumsiness....i downloaded a video!  a bit rough....but that is okay...baby steps!  please enjoy walking through this book that i have created with my mixed media classes in Benicia, California!  Amazing artist women coming together and playing!  the video is too large to load onto my blogger so i sent a link....PLEASE  let me know if it is working for you!!!
thanks a million for the support in my 'sometimes' blog posting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!