Friday, May 26, 2017

Altered Book #3

what can i say?  i am having so much fun creating these videos...the house is being sorely ignored....(and my nails are a mess)...but i can live with that!
i spend the day at Femmage yesterday and thought to myself....'hey...why not make a video while i am here minding the store?'....so i did...(thank you Dacia for keeping me company)
i have tried to keep the videos 10 minutes in length...clearly i had 20 minutes of fun in this video...my apologies?  
so....if you are making an altered book with me....i would love to see your progress...your pieces...please...post them on facebook and tag me...or upload them to this blog page....is that even possible? dunno...
if you hit the little red subscribe button you will get updates on my current video
https://www.youtube.com/user/lorrimarie2002
and here is the link to the 'Altered Book #3'
go create...go play...go have fun!
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=GKrLuWnORP8

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!