Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Altered Book Tutorial

here is the link to my you tube channel....thank you Denise for your gentle guidance!
https://www.youtube.com/user/lorrimarie2002i have to say that i am having way too much fun creating 'how to' tutorials!  i was sitting, having coffee with friends yesterday morning and a question popped into my mind.  'what is my purpose?'...geez, really?  what a heavy way to start the day!  but the answer came so quickly!
my purpose is to spread the joy...wow...what a cliche...gag!  but it is true!  how can i do this...?  that answer  too is an easy one for me...
i teach art...well.....i don't teach art....i offer guidance on how to create art pieces....my job...if you want to call it that...is to allow people to play...providing a space place for them to laugh, cry, and experiment...guess who gets to experience the joy...?  yep...me!
i am so blessed to have a spot to invite others into...i provide some instructions...suggestions really...based on my experience, hope and strength...and step back and watch the magic happen!
yesterday i decided to start a series of videos on how to make an altered book...a bit more challenging than i thought...but i have never stepped away from a challenge...so here is the video...
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=1-odnZEWkA4
so fun!
i have used so many different techniques in this book and i will make some videos on some of them...
oh....and i have made $.01 on You Tube....wow...rolling it in...ha ha!  the more subscribers and watchers that a person gets, the more money a person makes....hmmmmm....not going to order new shoes yet...ha ha!
to all those that have happened across my videos and watched them....i thank you!  
life is grand...
go out there...have fun...create something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!