Thursday, June 29, 2017

Submitting to Arts Benicia...Mapping as Source

I do love submitting my art to galleries and shows...
the name of this show is 'Mapping as Source'
hmmmmm....so......i altered a book with the title 'Quest of the Missing Map'...serendipitous...no?  i find it funny to think that there might even be a map to follow in my art...i then added....'one page at a time'....ahhhhh.....that is better.  That is how my art..well...my life, really...works.  it unfolds, right in front of me...one page at a time, one day at a time.  my code name?  'Winging It'...charm or challenge?..i happen to like it that way!
the deadline for the submissions is friday night at midnight....results will be July 9th...i will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!