Tuesday, November 21, 2017

conquering a blank canvas! and a blank stare!

as many of you know....i love creating mixed media videos and posting them for all to see on YouTube.  today was a challenging adventure for me....i was facing.....
A BLANK CANVAS!!!!!  (said with Frankenstein voice)
usually that does not bother me...at all...but today...i was unsure of my process and unsure of the outcome....so....'just move your hands around LM...just move your hands around!'
there is no grander victory than the victory over FEAR...right?
so...i was vulnerable on camera...yep...i faced my fear....on camera!  and....i love the 2 techniques....and ....i love the piece....
rob and i are headed out to see family so i wanted to get next week's class videos made before we left...done!  
enjoy the video...and...see you on the table!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC3mcKTwjnU

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!