Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First day on the iPad and making strides forward!

So...I got some new apps for my blog, Facebook, and etsy and I am working my way through the new world of my iPad....I love it really...I made a little pillow stand for it so that the key board is in a more upright position, not perfect but I love that too! And...ones of my goals for this 2013 is to get some of my goodies in my etsy shop....so I spent some time on that today...I think I have about 5 things listed in the shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/LorriMarie. And that feels terrific. I am not a photographer by any stretch of the imagination...I have no patience for it...perfect lighting...harrumph...so I do the best that I can and hope that my darling husband doesn't examine it too carefully...tee hee!
If it is worth doing, it is worth doing badly!
Happiest of New Years to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!