Sunday, February 4, 2018

well....i am doing it!

i seem to be a goal setter....or maybe that should be 'challenge' setter!  i had set a personal goal to have a fun 'retreat' for my artist buddies....first thought was a cruise...second thought, a warm place to play and relax....
we have some friends that have some bungalows in san pancho, mexico...what?  perfect!
so...before those 'voices' could tell me...."now, that is a stupid idea"...."you will never make that work", and "nobody is going to want to do that"....
i put the word out there....i have made my reservations...yep....i am doing it!
May 25th-May 30th....a 4 day 'altered book' adventure in mexico...what?  yep...i am doing it!  i am so excited, i could just jump out of my skin!
Roberto's has 5 bungalows...5 minutes to the beach...a pool...double beds only....so....pay $120 a night to be by yourself or $60 and snuggle with a friend...i am going to be snuggling with a friend!
here is the website for Roberto's...i cannot wait!!!!!!
the cost of the 4 day workshop is $400 and includes most of the materials....
you will want to bring your own focal points, scissors, favorite brush etc...but it is always fun to play with someone else's 'ephemera'...right?
visit Roberto's website...and tell me you don't get excited!!!
i know I AM!
i hope you can join me on the table....in SAN PANCHO, MEXICO!!!!!!
http://sanpancholife.com/robertos

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!