Thursday, March 11, 2010

and away we go!

day two of feeling a bit better...ahhhh! i made it through work yesterday and even a little social event last night...and oh yes i did get to make one mini monster doll. today i am off to work....AND THEN...i booked a surprise getaway for my darling husband and i. we are going to stay the night at a bed and breakfast in calistoga. i booked us each for a two hour spa treatment there! he knows we are going someplace but does not know where. i told him to pack a swim suit, pajamas and attire for hiking. vague enough? i think so. we will have a great, relaxing time. i am taking my new 'somerset' to read in bed by the fire...i am SO glad i am feeling better!

4 comments:

  1. so happy to hear you're on the mend! the getaway sounds divine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you're feeling good and have such wonderful plans made. I think I need one of those weekends!

    I've had fun watching all of your stuffed little magic creatures appear on the preview in my blog everyday. I just love them! Somerset has a new prim doll mag coming out next month - might be right up your alley. I can't wait to see it - would love to try this someday. Anyway, I love your stuffies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, it sounds like you've recovered just in time for your fabulous getaway!!! enjoy yourself!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you recovered enough to be able to head out of town. I hope you enjoyed your little get away.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!