Monday, November 8, 2010

day light savings time.....arg!!



so i guess my darling little pooch did not get the memo about daylight savings time....this morning at two o'clock? oh yeah baby! "c'mon mama....get up....feed me....walk me...." so....you bet i did!
the local police man must have thought i was out of my mind, stone sober, walking my dog at two o'clock in the morning! ha!
so.....oh yes...even more time to play today right? i am having a blast with the recent series of flowers....they will be going to berkeley with me to the arts/crafts shows there in december...plus i think i will be holding a holiday arts/crafts show here in the casa....soon!!
enjoy that daylight savings time...i know savannah and i are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!