Monday, September 10, 2012

encaustic anyone?

well....my 'naked ladies' artwork was not accepted into the femme cartel show....moving on, right?
those pieces will be raffled off for the GAPP that i have going on with kickstarter right now...a great idea i must say!
but in getting ready for my class that starts this thursday i have been playing with transfers and beeswax!  beeswax will always put me in a good mood!  this is a 12"x12" wood panel with an vintage image transferred on top of many layers of ephemera.  i love this piece....so....black and white!  a bit of lace and a few old buttons on the side to capture more of the wax...very fun and a new technique for my willing students...
happy monday to all..remember to play today....it is VERY important and needs to go at the top of the 'to do' list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!