Sunday, September 24, 2017

Three Amazing Gifts!

I had the privilege (a gift) of spending my Sunday morning with 4 incredible female artists.  We meditated on abundance, wrote ourselves 'Thank You Notes' and stuck them in SASA...(they were just a way of honoring ourselves...thanking ourselves for carving out the time to play with art!) drank coffee...introduced ourselves and then joyously played...altering an old book...for the remainder of our two and a half hours together.....the time went too fast....of course!
this is the very beginning of the first 2-page spread..."it is not done yet"...

two of those amazing artists brought me gifts....
one 'gift' was a book about Angkor Wat....the Temples we visited in Vietnam....Rob and I wanted to purchase this book, but it cost $27.95....not going to happen on our travel budget...so 'Thank You Cynthia for the book we were drooling over!"

the third 'gift' presented to me was a huge jug of ModPodge!  what?  the perfect gift for this girl.....
Art...Book...and Glue....i don't think it gets much better than that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!