Monday, November 20, 2017

a hidden gem....inside a hidden gem!


how about this for a pop-up technique....i am loving it!  it was NOT successful the first time...and i hope i have explained it well in the tutorial video....but...wow!  this was really fun!  i have 2 successful pieces in 2 different altered books....they are not finished yet...(how many times do we say "it is not finished yet")...but really.....they are not finished yet...i will be taking them to Connecticut with me...i will play with doodle on them at the airport, on the plane, and .....well....any time i want to i guess...
so...enjoy this video...a whole new level of altered book for this girl!

2 comments:

  1. I love this popup spread.... remindes me of the old “cootie catcher” fold!... now I’m all excited about my altered book again... 😻

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!