Wednesday, November 8, 2017

gotta love pajama day!

so....when was your last pajama day?
well....my world comes to a screeching halt every once in a while and i just have to stay in my jammies and play...unapologetically...in my studio...and today was one of those days!
i cancelled all my obligations and just played!
i am creating a 'one of a kind' journal for my granddaughter's birthday.....
i am creating new techniques for the upcoming altered book class...
i am creating a video on the completed altered book....
sometimes my 'physical body' has a hard time keeping up with my 'creative spirit'...no complaints...no complaint!
so...if you have the time....watch the video on the completed altered book....oh...don't worry...there is another one all ready started!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMy1RWB20Sc

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!