Friday, April 9, 2010

ahhhhh...TGIF!


what a week! i picked up an extra shift at trader joe's to help a friend out...now i remember why i only work four days a week...i could not wait for my friday! my son has moved back into our home after having to leave due to breaking a signed trust contract with me....i am sure he is home because he needs a dog sitter while he works...but...things are just as they are supposed to be today, right? AND..we got a new bed last night...sweet dreams are a coming!
SO...if i stay in the moment...have faith that everything is just as it is supposed to be...then...i have serenity!
i told myself this week that if god needed my help with anything, he would call me...and you know what? not a single call...not a single voice mail...i guess he has got it covered...tee hee...that makes me laugh!
enjoy life...one moment at a time....that is where we find peace and serenity....i am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!