Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday...and all is well!

so meet faith....she is the newest mini monster with heart...she is carrying her message in her name and she is here to remind me that all is well...in fact great! things in my life do not look like i thought they would but i am adjusting...i have faith that my loved ones are on their own divine path...maybe not the path that i chose for them...but their path...i really would have chosen an easier path....but hey...i do not get to vote on other peoples' lives....i am staying centered today...with the faith that life is just as it is supposed to be today! peace and serenity to you...

2 comments:

  1. Faith...the perfect name for your little monster :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that for today you have turned it over and have found some peace. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!