Monday, February 15, 2010

Alice's a consignment store in California


Alice's is a fun consignment store in napa, california. they have had my monster dolls for a few months and have done very well selling them. last week the local rag did an article on the store and the paper included a fun photo of some of my monster dolls. they look great don't they? it is fun to look back on some of the earlier creations...the monsters are constantly evolving! i have ten monster-voodoo doll key fobs to send off to them...i will have to wait until tomorrow...post office is closed today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I have to get to Berkeley soon and look you up to get my hands on these. There are a few of these special monsters calling out to me for a home!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!