Friday, August 10, 2012

back in the saddle again

i am back on the computer and i am finding all kinds of things that i need to catch up on....yikes..i really liked it when i was free from the computer...but i do love the access that i have to so many worldly ideas via my internet!  we had our class last night with a slight glitch!  the class room did not have power...soooo...plan B....we had class at my house....it was great fun!  covered the dining room and kitchen tables with paper, turned on some music and away we went.  it was a very nurturing environment and so enjoyed my students being in my house...i really hope to be able to do it again...four students would be the perfect number in the dining room...allowing us space to spread out....it was great fun...thanks ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!