Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday....who thought up that name?

got up early, walked the dog, went to have routine blood work done, (ooops, not open today) and have sold 4 pair of FRANKENgloves...yipppeee....lots more fun on my plate for today for sure....
i have everything spread out on my table to see exactly what my inventory is for this weekend...dolls, gloves, art, jewelry....if you are local and you want to shop early....give me a call....707-508-5492...i will be here for you...no crowds, no traffic, no long lines...tee heee....and yes i do accept plastic-cash!
the gloves are selling like hotcakes and i need to make some small mixed media art....thank God for leftovers!






1 comment:

  1. Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess
    I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for rookie blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.


    Also visit my homepage :: weightloss plan

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!