Sunday, December 9, 2012

a great day after all!

there is a saying that goes 'don't let the bastards get you down'...so i licked my ego/wounds for a bit this morning...got myself out of bed, had a great shower, walked the dog and off for a playdate with girlfriends...really tempted to pass but extracted my pity pot self out of the house....i am soooo glad i did....i got some christmas aprons made for the grandkids and some toasty headbands made with the FRANKENglove scraps...photos posted later!
then i came home, fed the animals, walked the dog...again...and caught a second wind!  the house is now swept and dusted....yipppeee...some bathroom and kitchen and floor work to be done tomorrow but...wow...and this is a photo of santa's little helper savannah....she kept me going!  i mean really, look at that face!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!