Sunday, December 15, 2013

The perfect Christmas gift!

I have been trying to figure out what to give my grandaughters for Christmas...something handcrafted, full of love, inspiring and inter active!   GOT IT!  I put together a collage kit.  The substrate is finished on a piece of wood with text, gesso, and distress ink.  I cut out a bunch of images that will be color copied.  The instructions will lead the recipient through a simple layering process with images and paint and then embellish with some washi masking tape.  I am sooo happy I thought of this!  And now, because I am who I am...I am selling these kits for $25, complete!
Let me know if you would like to order any...I am leaving town in a few days so this offer is available until Tuesday only!
Happy happy holidays and a merry Christmas to all!
I LOVE the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!