Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Almost the end of February...

Time to start another mixed media class.....I have so many wonderful NEW students that I have created a beginners and an advanced class!  Now that is fantastic, right?   I have completed the project for my new fledglings...
I am really excited to have the  opportunity to start off slow with these courageous women!  We will tqke our time and learn what about some fun supplies, techniques, silliness....oh, you know...the usual play date stuff....this project is going to be done on the front of a composition book so that they will have a beautiful piece of artwork to enjoy, show off and kee valuable notes it!   We will start off our class on Thursday creating a color wheel...always fun to make new colors, right?
And then last night I ran across this fun parasol...going to turn it into an art piece...oh yes I am!
Have a great hump day....I hear it might rain here in California....that would be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!