Friday, May 19, 2017

Nothing but fun!

I have just published another video on You Tube...i have so much fun creating the videos...
anyway....i have been told by my students that i am 'so serious' on the videos....compared to class anyway...well....they are right!  i have been strictly business...so this time i told a quick little story on the video to give everyone else a little taste of my silliness...it is a start!
the book is complete and might i say....awesome!  i have spent many hours on  the book and have enjoyed every minute...cutting, adding, glueing, painting, and doodling!
i will be creating and posting tutorials on the 'how to's of at least 5 techniques that we are playing with in class.
i am so grateful for my class of playful artists!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_9WNzBIA1w

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!