Monday, August 14, 2017

i think this counts!

we had a yummy visit with Rob's parents this past weekend.....Mary had mentioned that she was going to get a few 'souvenirs' for some folks back home....hmmmmm....i thought....how about passing on some small art?  does that count as a purge?  oh yes, i do believe so!
so i am giving myself credit for 9 items....see ya!  a win, win situation!  gone from my house, right?  happy folks back home...wowza!  so only 5 items to add to todays purge....
voila!  a bag full of 5 items that seemed like a good idea at....the time!
happy purging everyone....the energy in my house is improving daily....
thanks for the support and kudos to those that are joining me in this cleansing process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!