Friday, September 29, 2017

Mailable Art Envelope and more!

i have spent the last couple of days at Femmage in Benicia.  It is so fun to hang out at that fun shoppe...and i have the art studio at my finger tips!
i made a video yesterday...i pride myself in 'one take' and that is good....but oh my goodness....the video was soooo shaky from me being over zealous with smooshing the gesso around that i had to make another one....my first 'second take'...oh well....
so...behind the camera for the second take...enjoy watching it...and pay close attention to what happens in the first part.....i am not shooting another one...just giggle along with me and....see you on the table!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JGqd3n81Yk&t=9s

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!