Friday, October 6, 2017

Foiled Again? Nope....not this time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIdRWBaW7Ao&t=2s
I have tried many times (unsuccessfully, might i add)...to use foil and baubles to emboss...i have torn many a book cover off in dissatisfaction....until now!!!!  
i got my sticky fingers on some heating duct tape and voila!  i am having a blast!
i will be teaching this technique in my mixed media classes (Letting Go...properly named, might i add)...next week.....i am so excited i can hardly wait!  
so...check it out!
see you on the table!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lorrie,
    Was just introduced to your blog, please send me the template for your envelopes. 2630 Wilmore Rd., Nicholasville, KY 40356

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got it!!!!!!
    you must have 2 sons..?
    i have 4....aren't they wonderful?
    template in the mail tomorrow!
    see you on the table!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!