Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Back in the Saddle.....

i got home last night after a delightful visit with family in arizona....
my dad, my former mother-in-law, my eldest son and his family....it was the best visit ever!  i got to spend a few hours with my son....we admired street art, visited his brewery, ate lunch at a  gourmet taco eatery and visited over a great cup of coffee while listening to music in the garden of a cafe.....wow....what a delight...
i spent time with my granddaughters....if they wanted to play a game...i did  too....if they wanted to create art...i did too...if they wanted to make trailers on the computer....i dressed up in costume and did it too!  yep...so much fun!
so...back home today and getting ready for class tomorrow....i wanted to make a quick video on the technique we are using...a bit late in the evening but....i got it done...
a bit of this and a bit of that....i do love mixed media!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKOhsMr2xwo

1 comment:

  1. We have 5 grandkids, from age 8 to 2 months...We enjoy them all, but they can sure wear us out!
    ~Cheryl Ann~

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!