Monday, October 23, 2017

Altered Book Art at Dark O'Clock

rob and i start our days at 4 a.m....we do a workout for 30 minutes....yoga one day....cardio the next....then he heads off to work...and head off to the studio...quiet, dark...private time.  i love that time in my creative space.
this morning i made a video....the action part anyway....then, in the afternoon, when the sun was bright, i did the intro...
i created another page in my altered book....i LOVE my altered books...they allow me to try new techniques on a small scale...a 'study' so to speak...
so....i found a fun focal point in a hiFructose magazine....cut it in half...glued it down....well....another youTube video hits the presses!
see you on the table!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDkSBK-0VOQ

2 comments:

  1. I can't remember the name is the magazine you use. I can't find an eclectic mag, I live in the middle of nowhere. Thanks...cheers Pattie

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!