Thursday, October 19, 2017

Mixing it up with Acrylic paint and Alcohol!

what a delicious day i have had!  i woke up at 2 a.m....i wish that was unusual....nope...played in the studio for about 4 hours and then took a nap...waking up motivated to make another You Tube video on my altered book.....oh i do love my altered books....such a great way to try new techniques and have everything right there in one...very stressed....fat book!
it is very unusual for me to have a day that i can just play all day...well....i do teach tonight...allowing the 'playtime' to stretch into the evening...but i have really enjoyed today!  i savored every snuggly moment with my puppy....i did my video editing in bed under the cozy blankets with him...ahhhhh...the life of an artist...right?
anyway.....i am very pleased with the video....a new technique for me to pack into my ever growing mixed media 'technique' inventory to share!
i do hope you have a chance to watch the video...send me feedback...and if you are making some of this fun art with me...please send me photos!
and....
see you on the table!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlexiDH_vug

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes wake up at 3 a.m. Those are my creative hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well......we can have a playdate at 3 a.m......now that would be crazy fun!!! i love to get up early and then go back to bed for a little nap...deeeeelishus!

      Delete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!