Wednesday, November 29, 2017

who knew that being a 'full time artist' would be so busy?!  i teach 3 times a week and create 2 Youtube videos a week....i love my life!  i get to connect with artists all over the world with my Youtube channel....i definitely love my life!
i start my days at 4 a.m. and i can't wait to get into my studio!  i turn on a bright light and start the camera...way fun for this girl!
i worked on some 'tag pages' this morning and i wanted to share the video with you....
keep those 'thumbs up' and comments coming...if you give me a 'thumbs down'...please tell me why so i can learn and adjust....
thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog....and my channel!  you rock!

2 comments:

  1. You are indeed a busy gal! Isn't it wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. life is grand Cheryl Ann....filled with art? would not have it any other way!!!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!