Sunday, December 3, 2017

so what would you do?

ahhhhhhhh.....so the last video that i posted....hmmmmmm....there were some editing errors....one on my personal friends...and a Youtube subscriber, gently informed me that there were some hiccups in the last video on creating 2 tags in the altered book....hmmmmm....what to do, right?  so into the computer i dig....only to find out that i had trashed the video segments...aha...back to the trusty camera that holds my videos until i am done editing them....oh no...i trashed them off the camera too....
thinking cap....
thinking cap....
well....one of my 'charms' is that i will dig through trash, right?
so i put on my virtual rubber gloves and go digging....i found (in amongst other things) all the segments of the video that i needed...
 reinstalled it into my Theatre application and enjoyed a 'do over'....i think i got the bugs out and i will re publish the video on Youtube....
thanks for the support....
see you on the table!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWJ_DVVe5Dg

2 comments:

  1. On one of my videos, the books on my desk FELL OVER! Oh, well...I'm not redoing it! Ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are awesome Cheryl Ann.....i feel better already!!!! i belched in one of mine...oh well...ha ha!

      Delete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!