Tuesday, December 12, 2017

A Commercial for my Channel....Thank You Chroma Storm Arts

so....about a week ago one of my YouTube followers asked for a couple of 'traveling collage kits'...i sent them off to Georgia....zippity quick...afterall...when you are ready to create...yesterday is not soon enough, right?
well...yesterday i got a notice from Chroma Storm Arts that she got the hand sewn package and she was going to open it on her channel...yikes...i have to say i was a bit nervous...were the kits 'video worthy'?  
Chroma Storm Arts did indeed open them on video....and she did an amazing job of promoting my channel, my art and my traveling collage kit!
it brought me to tears watching her, cross legged on her bed, showing off my kit, sharing a piece of her artwork that she created using some of my techniques....and just being her adorable self!
so...a big shout out to Chroma Storm Arts...for taking the time to spread the word....i am honored!
see you on the table!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l40eXEpvwMM&t=180s

2 comments:

  1. Awww that was sweet of her. Thanks for sharing! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment! it was sweet of her....she is a doll! see you on the table!

      Delete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!