Monday, December 11, 2017

ooops.....i crossed a boundary!

i loathed unfinished projects!  yep...loathe them....
saturday was....'clean the studio' day....boring, but it needs to happen...frequently!  and while i was cleaning the studio i ran across a few unfinished art projects....that drives me crazy...unfinished business...arg!
so....to break up the monotony of cleaning the studio....i played with a little wooden book i had started months ago....i wanted to make it a 'WANTED' book....hmmmmm...now to embellish it with 'wanted offenses'..how fun!
well.....i got a bit political and mentioned a 'political party'...oooops....i have offended someone and they called me on it....well...there you have it!
it won't happen again....it was a playful gesture and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings...and i apologize...i thought about removing the video but have decided to leave it up on Youtube...if you are politically sensitive...you might not want to watch it....
their is my 'waiver'!
go play!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it6RNsJ2om0

4 comments:

  1. I have 3 pages in my art journal which will surely offend someone...Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tee hee....as usual Cheryl Ann you have made me feel better!!!!
      go play....offensively or not!

      Delete
  2. We cannot allow FEAR to dominate our passion. I was a musician, writer, photographer, and now I'm dabbling in art journals. NO WAY will I shut up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheryl ann....a girl after my own heART!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!