Tuesday, January 9, 2018

rainy day blues? i don't think so.....time to clean up the desk in my studio!

handsome hubby has been home for 4 days and i am soooooo tired of being quiet!  soooooo....it has forced me to clean up my 'decorated' desk and make a fun collage.  i am getting ready for a new series of mixed media classes, so what better way to start than with a clean desk, right?
well....an unexpected gift of cleaning off my workspace (playspace really) is this fun collage piece....we will be making this in our first 'mixed media' class next week.....come on Wednesday!!!!
thank you to all of you that are supporting my YouTube videos....likes, dislikes, comments and shares....they are all counted by YouTube and the more the merrier....someday i will get a paycheck from them, right?
see you on the table!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odSNTtNEVIE&t=688s

3 comments:

  1. written content. I added new knowledge to my database for essay writing skill.บริษัท แม่บ้าน

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very good thing, it can add to my share to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. Explore a supernatural world and master the art of wizady in game sims 4 cheats : realm of magic. Coming on

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!