Saturday, January 6, 2018

2 weeks after Christmas....back in the studio....ah!!!!!!

our little house in vallejo, california has been bubbling over with company!  my sister from malaysia and my niece from china have spent the past 2 weeks with us....what does that mean?  jigsaw puzzles 'til midnight, too many sugary treats, trips to commercial stores, euchre, facial masks and lots of visiting!  wow...yep...a great time was had by all....oh...and then the arrival on a new grandson...everyone made it new year's day for a family meal (accept my son and his family in az...wah)...always lots of laughter when the boys get together!
the downfall?  not much studio time....i find it hard to be creative and grounded when company is here...sooooooo....
yesterday i got up early and played...even made a video....
and today?  up early and played.....ahhhhhh....my studio looks like someone picked it up and shook it....and the creative juices are just as messy...and i am in 'studio heaven'...
company is wonderful...peace and quiet is wonderful....finding the balance?  why yes i am!
go create, go play, go have fun!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BkOimKelng

2 comments:

  1. OOOOhhhh....face masks! I need to do that. I put coconut oil on my face at night. It seems to get rid of the little pre-skin cancer thingies that keep popping up!

    I sold 3 journals and am busy making 2 more. Not art ones, but writing ones!

    I'll play after I get these 2 done!
    ~Cheryl Ann~ (deserthorses5)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning Cheryl Ann....just saw your comment...i have been a bit absent with company being here...oh....i do love my coconut oil! and congrats on selling your journals...woot woot! i am getting behind the camera this morning...see you on the table darling!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!