Saturday, March 10, 2018

100 videos...let's celebrate!

i have been creating youtube videos for a bit over one year....i call our group of like minded people 'our village'...and 'our village' and i are celebrating 100 videos together...today!
what an incredible journey....keeping an open mind and an open heart....this journey has taken me all over the world...in spirit that is...
i am enjoying 'new friends' all over the world....it is way more than i expected...WAY  more...and i remain grateful....and humbled...
i burp on screen, i forget the names of things, i wear the same clothes 3 days in a row, i hold things upside down, i record an empty table top....but...we have sooooo much fun...we laugh together...constantly!  we giggle like children when i say 'underpants'!  'LMAO' as one villager stated it!
since i am not buying new supplies (unless necessary)...i am digging deeply into my inventory of 'collectibles'....what a great exercise in 'use what you have'.!  and i share....oh yes...i share!  i send little love letters to my contributors...filled with...yes....#underpants....
many of the 'villagers' have contributed to my channel...in essence...to me...wow...now that IS humbling...to think that someone ;
a.takes the time to watch the vides
b.takes the time to leave a comment
and
c.takes the time to go through paypal.me/LorriMarie and contribute money....from all over the world!!!
well....enough of the rambling....
i just wanted to say....thank you for a successful year on YouTube....and in celebration....i am hosting a 'lottery drawing' tonight...more info?  watch the 100th video!!!  LMAO...
with gratitude,
LorriMarie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDbTDDGROMk


25 comments:

  1. ❤❤❤❤❤❤I have no words today just gratitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations LorriMarie! 100 videos, wow, no wonder I’m behind. And I’m grateful for that because then I can “binge” watch. 😆

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for ALL of them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrabella here again lol,just read everything, I think you are so fun and funny lol, the way you write is just how you come accross as well, so thank you again, so happy, happy indeed....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations LorriMarie on 100 videos. Also on 5.1 subscribers! Good thing everyone doesn’t post because you’d never catch up,lol. Love everything you do. Please keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is the truth jean....but i would deal with it! lol!

      Delete
  6. YEA! So glad I am part of the village and family

    ReplyDelete
  7. LorriMarie, for sure I truly don't know how you have managed this huge milestone!��!�� I just a short while ago discovered you on youtube and have been completely immersed in and amazed each time I watch you 'do your thibg'. OMG. I recently said (your) underpants should be the 'word of the year'. Hahahahaha. The first time I heard you say it, I thought 'underpants... did she just say underpants. I quickly jotted it down in the list of terms and things I would need to produce anything from one of your videos. Then, it happened again..underpants. .. back to list, yep. So finally, while watching another video, you pointed out exactly what underpants is. No need to google, and glad of it as I was sure what answer Google would give. That said, LorriMarie you have not only shown me so much, but thousands of others. I bow to you my friend. You are a gold nugget and I am so happy to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow mary....what a lovely message.....i am humbled....and grateful....i am the one that is grateful for this opportunity to play and share with so many!!! namaste my friend....

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much Lorriemarie. Finding you was indeed a great thing!! You are the inspiration I need to get my mojo back. Thanks again...and huge congratulations to you. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. debs.....your juicy mojo is on it's way sweet love...i have just sprinkled you with creative dust.....go play! xo

      Delete
  9. Congratulations! I just found your videos last week, and I want to watch every single one of them! I am inspired to follow along and may my own altered book, underpants and all! Thank you so much for sharing your time, talent and humor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there murphy....so glad you have found 'our village'! i am glad you have been inspired and i do hope you create your own altered book....they are sooooooo fun! see you on the table!

      Delete
  10. I have just discovered you on YouTube and loving every single video x your lovely beginning “hellos” are just like feathers across my soul x
    I’m a fellow mixed media artist from the UK as well as a psychotherapist and woman’s worker - so hello from all of us over here x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad I found you...even though I am just catching up. You’ve got a great way of making art and sharing yourself and yourself. It’s brave to put yourself out there like you have! And look how many of us you have already made happy. ❤️��

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so happy to hear your videos reached the number 100! It is such a blessing to be able to learn from your videos. Thank you for all the hard work and experience which you are giving to us to be able to learn. You are an inspiration to all of us. I feel proud, glad and blessed to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your YouTube channel and your blog. Thanks so much! Just the kind of techniques I've been wanting to find!

    ReplyDelete
  14. In this fashion my pal Wesley Virgin's report launches in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    You see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

    These are the same SECRETS lots of celebrities (especially those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know how you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's really because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps that thought has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head about 7 years ago, while riding an unlicensed, trash bucket of a vehicle without a driver's license and with $3.20 on his debit card.

    "I'm so fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You took part in those questions, ain't it right?

    Your success story is waiting to start. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!