Thursday, March 1, 2018

a smile, a kind word, a piece of art...




I hope you don't mind me posting this on here LorriMarie Jenkins, I just want to thank you, after my stepdad died, my mother had cancer and lost all interest in her art, and life really, but since she found you a few months ago on you tube, we have our old mum back, now she is up at the break of day, in her craft room, playing and creating, you are an inspiration and we can't thank you enough.
this is a post that showed up on my FB a few days ago...precious beyond words....it brought tears of gratitude to my eyes....it made my heart nearly explode with a deep sense of joy that i can reach across and around the world with my playfulness...
a fine artist i am not....don't even pretend to be...i do not even know how to stay in the box and behave myself!  i play as much as possible...i keep my nose out of politics ...and...i make a difference!  
to all those out there that are NOT fine artists....we are all making this world a better place....so....go create, go play, go have fun....we do make a difference!!!

7 comments:

  1. Aaaw...that's such a beautiful post.
    Keep on doing what you're doing. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me cry it’s so beautiful. I love that you share yourself and your talents with all of us. Please never stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sherry! you are one of my finest cheerleaders.....you have the KEYS to my heart! lol....now that is funny, right? luv ya

      Delete
  3. I am so humble when I read those words. First of all it is hard to express what an amazing fighter is the lady with cancer. It is a pure blessing, if art is what makes her happy and stronger, then YES! I am eager to see your art work amazing lady and I am sure Lorri too :-) Stay strong and be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!